Representing Individuals And Businesses In Real Estate Matters
For over 60 years attorneys at Larmore Scarlett have provided our clients with sound, efficient representation in real estate transactions. Our clients include home buyers, business owners, developers, and for-sale-by-owner sellers. We recognize that for each of our clients, a real estate transaction represents a substantial investment. We focus on helping our clients achieve their goals, protecting their interests and closing their deals quickly and smoothly.
Our attorneys handle all phases of residential and commercial purchase, sale and lease transactions. Our real estate law services include the following:
- Negotiating, drafting and reviewing purchase, sale and lease contracts
- Title insurance through our affiliate company, Southern Chester County Abstracting Corporation (SCCAC)
- Preparation of deeds and mortgage documents
- Declarations of condominium/formation of condominium associations
- Landlord/tenant law
- Zoning and land use
- Property tax appeals
- Tax law
- Litigation of real estate disputes including quiet title and partition actions
- Transfer of title in connection with estate planning
At Larmore Scarlett, we employed experienced paraprofessionals. This allows us to provide efficient, cost-effective services for your real estate transaction needs. You will receive frequent updates on the course of your transaction, and of course, are always welcome to contact our office with questions or concerns.
If you would like to discuss representation in the sale, purchase or lease of a residential or commercial real estate property, call 610-444-3737 or e-mail our Kennett Square office to arrange a telephone consultation.