Plan For Your Future And Leave A Legacy
At Larmore Scarlett, LLP we consider estate planning the cornerstone of our legal practice, an area of law where attorney and client work together to accomplish the client’s most essential goals. We create and update estate plans for a wide range of clients, including those with multi-million dollar estates. Our attorneys help couples update wills to designate guardians for their children, assist clients concerned about preserving estate assets for their heirs and counsel out-of-state relatives on Pennsylvania elder law. If you would like to speak to one of our experienced estate planning attorneys, please contact our Kennett Square office to arrange your initial consultation.
Our estate planning and related services:
- Tax law related to estate planning and asset protection
- Wills and trusts, including analyzing a client’s goals, responsibilities and resources to determine whether a trust is appropriate for that client’s unique situation or if a carefully constructed will is adequate
- Family limited partnerships (FLPs) to transfer a large estate to family members without loss to federal gift taxes
- Living wills (advance health care directives)
- Durable powers of attorney
- Guardianships for vulnerable adults who are not able to manage their own affairs
- Elder law, nursing home and Medicaid planning
- Probate and estate administration
- Will contests and probate litigation
- Real estate title transfers
Our trained and experienced paraprofessionals support the work of the lawyers in our estate planning practice, allowing us to manage costs for our clients and provide exceptionally responsive service.
Call 610-444-3737 or e-mail our Kennett Square office for a telephone consultation about your estate planning needs. You will usually be able to reach an attorney during business hours — if not, one of our lawyers will return your call or e-mail promptly. If we offer the service you need, we will be happy to discuss our fees and provide an estimate of the cost of representation. Otherwise, we will refer you to experienced lawyers who provide the assistance you need. We accept credit cards.