At Larmore Scarlett, LLP, we provide individuals and businesses throughout Chester County and Delaware County, Pennsylvania, with legal solutions designed to protect and promote their interests. Since 1946, our attorneys have provided high-quality counsel and responsive, client-centered service.
Business Law ▪ Estate Planning ▪ Real Estate ▪ Tax
Today’s legal environment is complex, and effective representation requires an attorney with extensive knowledge and experience in the specific area of law affecting a client. In recognition of this fact, we limit our practice to civil law, focusing on:
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, advance directives for health care ( living wills), and health care and durable powers of attorney
- Probate & Estate administration, including gathering assets, identifying heirs and any will contests/probate litigation
- Business and Commercial Law, including business formation and business contracts
- Real estate transactions and litigation, including purchase, sale and lease contracts, deeds, mortgages, easements, zoning and land use issues and title insurance services
- Tax law, including tax planning and property tax appeals
- Litigation including Orphans’ Court matters such as guardianships, contested estates, and other litigation concerning trust and estate matters, as well as real estate litigation such as quiet title and ejectment actions
High-Quality Legal Representation
We recognize how critical the outcome of a legal proceeding is to you. You may want to discuss the effect of tax law on estate planning, have an interest in a real estate development project or have another legal concern. Our attorneys will help you define clear and reasonable goals and develop an appropriate strategy to achieve your objectives.
Our clients come back to us because they know that we provide skilled, comprehensive and cost-conscious representation. If we do not offer the legal services you require, we will refer you to other experienced lawyers so that your rights and best interests are protected.
Contact Our Law Firm
Call 610-444-3737 or e-mail our Kennett Square office for a telephone consultation. You will usually be able to reach an attorney during business hours — if not, one of our lawyers will return your call or e-mail promptly. We accept credit cards for your convenience.